Date of Birth : 15 th August 1981
Place of Birth : Samastipur (Bihar)
Father’s Name : Mohammed Khalil
Mother’s Name : Kuraisha Khatoon
- M. F. A (Creative Painting) College of Art & Craft, Lucknow University (U.P) 2007
- B. F. A (Painting) Faculty of Visual Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (U.P) 2005
SCHOLARSHIPS & SPONSERSHIP:
- Junior Followship-Govt of India, Ministry of Culture, New Delhi 2010-2012.
Government of India Ministry of Culture (National Scholarship 2005-2007).
- State Lalit Kala Academy (U.P) 2006.
- Research Grant Scholarship by National Lalit Kala Academy of India New Delhi 2008-2009.
- Annual Art Exhibition, Faculty of Visual Arts, B. H. U. Varanasi-2002, 03, 04.
- Sketch competition, Faculty of Visual Arts, B. H. U. Varanasi-2002, 03, 04.
- 4 th Art Exhibition Bokaro Kala Academy (Jharkhand) 2004.
- State Regional Art Exhibition – State Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow(U.P) 2006.
- 79 th & 88 th Annual All India Art Exhibition Organized by All India Fine Arts & Craft Society
(AIFACS), New Delhi-2007,2015
- 7 th & 8 th Northern regional Art Exhibition (student category) organized by Camelin Art Foundation (New Delhi)- 2007,2008
- 73 rd 74 th All India Art Exhibition (Highly commanded Award) organized by The .Indian Academy Of Fine Arts (Amritsar)-2007,2008.
- All India Art tour 2007 organized by Camel Art Foundation(Mumbai).
- Inter State Folk & Contemporary Art Exhibition -2008 organized by Free Lance G. C. A. Ara (Bihar).
- M. F. A. first position in order of merit –Lucknow University 2007
- Keshav Smriti Gram Gaurav Samman by RSS chief Sri Mohan Ji Rao M. Bhagwat.
- 28 th State Art Exhibition by State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow (U.P)-2009.
- Ravi Jain Annual Art Exhibition-2013(Merit certificate award) organized by Dhoomimal Art Gallery New Delhi.
- Dalsingsarai Anumandaliya Buddhijivi manch “Samman” Painting-2014
- First State Art Exhibition organized by Bihar Lalit Kala Academy Patna-2015
- Bihar Kala Samman 2016 (Radha Mohan ) GOV.OF Bihar
(Organized by National Lalit Kala Academy of India)
- 47 th National Exhibition of Art, at Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendra, Lucknow,(U.P)-2004-05.
- 48 th National Exhibition of Art, at National Gallery Of Modern Art(Mumbai)-2005-06.
- 56 th National Exhibition of Art, at Lalit Kala Academy New Delhi 2015-16.
ALL INDIA ART EXHIBITION:
- First All India Art Exhibition organized by Srijan Lalit Kala Sansthan Dalsingsarai(Bihar)-2003.
- 10 th All India Art Exhibition organized by State Lalit Kala Academy (U.P)-2003.
- 17 th All India Art Exhibition organized by Tilak Amarak Mandir (Pune)-2004.
- 77 th & 78 th All India Art Exhibition organized by AIFACS (New Delhi)-2005,2006.
- 4 th & 6 th Northern Regional Art Exhibition organized by Camlin Art Foundation (New Delhi) 2004,2006
- 26 th State Annual Art Exhibition organized by State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow (U.P)-2006.
- Regional Art Exhibition organized by State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow (U.P)-2006.
- 72 nd All India Art Exhibition organized by The Indian Academy of Fine Arts (Amritsar)-2006.
- 42 nd Annual Art Exhibition organized by Birla Academy of Art & Culture (Kolkata)-2009.
- 117 th Annual Art Exhibition organized by Bombay Art Society (Mumbai)-2009.
- 12 th All India Art Exhibition organized by State Lalit Kala Academy (U.P)-2010.
- State Annual Art Exhibition organized by State Lalit Kala Academy (U.P)-2013-14.
- N.D.M.C. All India Art Exhibition organized by New Delhi Municipal Council (New Delhi) -2014.
- International Art Exhibition organized by Mohammed Art Foundation Dalsingsarai (Bihar)-2015.
- Drawing Exhibition organized by Artists center Mumbai 2018
- “Abhivyakti” Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendra, Lucknow (U.P)-2006,07.
- Mystiq India – West Kingston(U.K. London)-2007.
- “Crossing Currents” – Chandigarh-2007.
- Cheeni Kum Art Zyaada at Mystiq Art Gallery New Delhi-2007.
5. “Twenty – Twenty“ Karma-Krishna, Different Strokes, Buddha – Ganesh – Krishna By-Mystiq Art Gallery (New Delhi)-2008.
- Mystic Expressions Journey of Md. Suleman at Visual Art Gallery New Delhi-2008.
- “Abhivyakti” State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow (U.P.)-2008.
- “PRAYAS”- Rastriya Lalit Kala Kendra (Bhubaneswar)- 2008.
- Celebrating Recession at Open Palam Court Gallery – New Delhi-2009.
- Crishna Qrishna Krishna at mystiq Art Gallery – New Delhi-2009
- The address fine Living show at Nehru Centre, Mumbai- 2009.
- Mile Surra Mera Tumhara – Mystiq Art Gallery New Delhi-2010.
- Heartistic Expressions- at Mumbai Cricket Association Club, Mumbai-2010.
- India International art Fair at Pragati Maidan New Delhi-2010.
- UNAYAN at Rabindra Bhawan Lalit kala Academy New Delhi – 2011.
- Cheers 2011 at the Miele Experience Centre New Delhi – 2012.
- Cloude Skep at Rabindra Bhawan Lalit kala Akademy New Delhi-2012.
- Kala Mangal at- Bihar Lalit Kala Akademy, Patna (Bihar)-2012-13 ,2016
- Emotion at Bihar Lalit kala Akademy, Patna (Bihar)-2014
- “Contaours” Drawing Exhibition at Art Gallery Gangatat, Varanasi (U.P.) 2004.
- “Drazee” Drawing Exhibition Sponsored by State Lalit Kala Academy (U.P.) – 2006.
- Ru-Baru-Painting Drawing Exhibition-Amritsar-2007
4. Journey of Mohammed Suleman Visual Art Gallery (New Delhi)- 2008.
- Suleman Vs Suleman at Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai – 2009.
- Festivities of life at Jehangir Art Galley – Mumbai-2014.
- Lalit Kala Akademy New Delhi -2017
- International Kala Mela -2018 Lalit Kala Akademy New Delhi
- Mystiq Art Gallery (New Delhi).
- Sri Ram Lakhan Mahto, Ex. Minister of Bihar Government.
- Museum of Fine Art Punjab University – 2007.
- Camlin Art Foundation Mumbai – 2008.
- State Lalit Kala Academy, Lucknow (U.p.) – 2006.
- North central Zone Cultural Centre, Allahabad (U.P.)- 2007.
- National Lalit kala academy, regional center Bhubneswar – 2009.
- National Art Camp, Udaypur Rajasthan – 2013.
- Singh Asth Ujjain M.P -2016